- In these Terms and Conditions of Purchase (“Purchase Terms”):
- “Customer” means an individual or a legal entity purchasing Product from COMINTO.
- “COMINTO” means COMINTO GmbH, Klosterstr. 49, 40211 Düsseldorf, Germany
- Customer accepts these Purchase Terms by placing an order for Product with COMINTO.
2. Order placement and acceptance
- Customer may place an order with COMINTO online on the website pageflip.io
- Order details shall be in English. Customer can modify order details before acceptance of the Customer order by COMINTO by a written notice to COMINTO.
- Any order is not binding upon COMINTO until accepted by COMINTO. Non-acceptance may be the result of:
- failed payment
- incomplete or incorrect order details like missing email address, missing or incorrect address or eu vat id or pricing or product description errors.
3. Prices and Payment
- COMINTO set prices and accepts payments in USD or EUR. Prices are subject to change by COMINTO.
- COMINTO accepts payment via third-party payment gateway providers, including but not limited to PayPal. COMINTO is not responsible for any payment failure or gateway failure.
- By purchasing Product requiring regular payments like annual payment, Customer authorizes COMINTO to charge the Customer automatically at the interval and the amount selected by the Customer. Customer can cancel recurring payments at any time prior to the next due date. The cancellation will not take effect until the following recurring payment date and no refund or partial refund will be issued.
- COMINTO ships no physical Products. Any necessary information to download and use the purchased Product will be delivered via Email to the Customer. Customer is responsible to provide a valid Email address.
- COMINTO will use its best efforts to deliver the purchased Product within 3 business days. COMINTO is not liable for any failure of delivery withing this timeframe.
- The purchased Products are deemed to be delivered when COMINTO sends the Email to the Customer. COMINTO is not responsible for any failure if the Email bounces back.
- Product price does not include any national, value added or other taxes. Customer shall pay such taxes if applicable.
- Purchases from the European Union countries may be subject to value added tax. Business customer from EU are responsible for providing a valid EU VAT ID.
6. Withdrawal and Refund
- COMINTO offers a free version of the Product to enable the Customer to evalute the Product.
- Any refund request will be subject to prior authorization by COMINTO and acceptance of such request shall be at the sole discretion of COMINTO, unless otherwise provided by applicable law.
- Herewith COMINTO grants you with full payment of any agreed remuneration a non-exclusive perpetual right to use the licensed software, subject to limitations contained in the general terms and conditions.
- Use and exploitation rights
- The Customer is not authorized to analyze the software, libraries or any portion of the software components, to translate, edit, decompile, reverse (reverse engineering) or to disassemble the software or to combine it with other software or to connect it with other software applications.
- The Customer is not entitled to modify the software himself or through third parties,.
- The renting and lending of the software, or of a copy of the software or the documentation, grant sublicenses and the use of the software within an Application Service Provider (ASP) or as Software as a Service (SaaS) is not allowed.
- The Customer is not authorized to produce for third parties a copy of the documentation, to modify it, to use parts of it or to publish it.
- The Customer is entitled to make a backup copy, if this is necessary to ensure future use.
- Duties of the user
The establishment of a functioning hardware and software environment for the software is solely the Customers responsibility. The same goes for regular backups in the Customers computer system.
- The Product ist built to run with current versions of operating systems and browsers.
- No terms and conditions other than the terms and conditions contained herein shall be binding upon COMINTO, unless accepted by COMINTO in writing and signed by an authorized representative of COMINTO. If Customers terms and condition of purchase are different or in addition, these terms shall prevail and Customer’s terms are hereby rejected.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time by COMINTO by posting the updated terms on the Website at pageflip.io
- Customer declares having had sufficient opportunity to review this agreement, understand the content of all its clauses before entering into it. Any statutory form contracts or regulations shall not be applicable to these terms.
- Should any provision of this agreement be invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
- If Customer places an order for Product with COMINTO terms will be governed by the laws of Germany without reference to conflict of laws principles and the parties agree that any litigation relating to these terms may only be brought in and will be subject to the jurisdiction of a court in Duesseldorf, Germany. The contractual relationship is governed by German law, the CISG is excluded. If the user is a merchant or a legal entity under public law or has no general jurisdiction in Germany, Duesseldorf shall have exclusive jurisdiction.